Welcome to the May 2017 edition of What’s on Tap, the Star Shopper’s list of offerings from local breweries in Northwest Arkansas and the River Valley. “NEW” indicates changes from last month’s list. For more details on hours and locations of these breweries, click through to their websites:
Apple Blossom Brewing Co., Fayetteville
- NEW! Grumpy Maverick Rye IPA – In his wonder years, good ol’ Maverick has become a tad grouchy, but he’s still the spicy German Shepard we love. Medium bodied, this brew is perceived to be thicker than a regular IPA, with some residual sweetness from the rye and alcohol. It is served in a tulip glass where the copious amounts of West Coast hops (Cascade, Centennial, Bravo) really shine. Perfect with stronger cheeses and desserts! 6.3% ABV, 45 IBUs
- NEW! Nitro Hazy Morning Coffee Stout – A modified version of our Two Black Dogs Oatmeal Stout. This beer was gently aged on thirty pounds of our house arabica blend roasted by Arsaga’s. Strong notes of coffee in the nose with hints of floral and citrus from the use of American hops. Medium bodied beer with medium notes of oats and malted barley, and a dominant flavor of coffee. 7.0% ABV, 52 IBUs
- NEW! The Trouble With Tripels – Named after the infamous Star Trek nuisance, this is a huge Belgian Tripel! Heavily carbonated with delicate malty sweet notes. What’s the trouble with Tripels? Not a thing if you aren’t driving! 9.4% ABV. 40 IBUs
- NEW! Earl Grey ESB – The first ever collaboration between a Northwest Arkansas and a Central Arkansas brewery! Apple Blossom Brewing Company and Moody Brews worked together to create this unique take on a classic English beer style. Organic Earl Grey tea provides a strong citrusy and earthy tea aroma, which is backed up by the nutty, caramel body provided by the traditional Marris Otter malt base. Hop and tea bitterness combine for a crisp, refreshing finish. 6.2 % ABV, 29.5 IBUs
- NEW! Imperial IPA – A West Coast-Style Imperial IPA brewed with a bready, slightly sweet malt profile up front before transitioning into a clean, crisp hop bitterness. Chinook and Citra hops evoke a lingering flavor and aroma of pine and passion fruit. 9% ABV, 100 IBUs
- NEW! Blank Canvas Berliner Weisse – A traditional German wheat ale purposefully inoculated with bacteria to produce a bright, crisp, and refreshingly tart flavor. Perfect for warm weather, try this seasonal brew with one of an assortment of syrups created in the ABBC kitchen. 5.5% ABV, 7.2 IBUs
- Kessler Trail Ale – Named after the iconic trail of Mt. Kessler, this Belgian Single Ale is crisp and refreshing, perfect for those long hikes. Imported Belgian Pilsner and American Pale malt create a fusion of crips, light malt flavors. spiced with German Perle hops. 5.2% ABV, 20 IBUs.
- Smash ESB – SMASH is an acronym for Single Malt and Single Hop. With that in mind, this Extra Special Bitter English East Kent Goldings hops evoke flavors and aromas of Lavender and spice. Apple Blossom Brewing Co.’s house ale strain lends its characteristic fruit notes as it rounds out this beer. 6% ABV, 22 IBUs.
- Dry Cider – Dry and crisp, this apple cider is the newest addition to the ABC lineup. A slightly sweet, green apple flavor quickly gives way to a delightful, semi-tart finish. Highly carbonated to give a spritzy and refreshing mouthfeel, this cider is perfect for those hot Arkansas days. 5% ABV.
- Bloodhound English Barleywine – Huge malt flavors of rich, dark caramel and toffee blend nicely with a touch of dried fruit. Moderately sweet, this enormous beer is balanced by crisp, herbaceous English hops and a warming alcohol bite. Meant to be enjoyed slowly, this beer will change in the glass as it is allowed time to warm slightly. 8oz. pour, served in a snifter. 10.8% ABV, 58 IBUs
- Robust Porter – Semi-sweet dark chocolate and coffee-like roasted malts are the dominant flavors and aromas of this beer, with a hint of nuttiness on the back end. Northern Brewer hops add a distinct flavor of mint with an assertive, but pleasant, bitterness to balance out the profile of this beer. 6.3% ABV, 30 IBUs
Hay Ride Chocolate Pumpkin Porter – It just isn’t fall in the Ozarks without pumpkins! We created a chocolate pumpkin ale on a robust porter base. We used raw organic cocoa nibs for a dry chocolate flavor, and about 3 pounds of pumpkin per 31 barrel in the rich holiday brew. Allspice, nutmeg, and cinnamon round out the pumpkin flavor. 6.7% ABV, 35 IBUs
- Nitro Hazy Morning Coffee Stout – A modified version of our Two Black Dogs Oatmeal Stout. This beer was gently aged on thirty pounds of our house arabica blend roasted by Arsaga’s. Strong notes of coffee in the nose with hints of floral and citrus from the use of American hops. Medium bodied beer with medium notes of oats and malted barley, and a dominant flavor of coffee. $6.50 7.0% ABV, 52 IBUs
- Fayetteweisse – Originally a yeast propagation beer, we decided to leave this on tap due to customer demand! A classic light American lager taste, craft beer style! Watching your figure? This beer has an estimated 120 Calories per 12oz serving. $4.00 4.5% ABV, 17 IBUs
- Armstrong APA – Our flagship ale features caramel, dried fruit, and nut malt notes with heavy American citrus hops. Our favorite blend of India Pale Ale and Strong American Pale Ale styles. $6.00 6.2% ABV, 54 IBUs
- Soulless Ginger Ale – Brewed in honor of ABBC’s resident red-haired owner, Daniel. Rye beer base fermented on our Belgian house yeast. This beer uses 25 pounds of fresh grated ginger and three pounds of dried ginger for an intense ginger flavor and aroma. We use less than a pound of Herkules hops to spice this beer, making it the least hopped beer here at ABBC. $6.00 5.5% ABV, 20 IBUs
- No True Scotsman – A robust, full-bodied example of this classic style. A thick malty start give way to a rich body with notes of prunes and anise. This high-gravity brew is lightly hopped with British East Kent Goldings to allow the medley of roasted grains to provide a spicy, dry finish with hints of black pepper, oak, and bourbon. 9.4% ABV, 17.5 IBUs
- Unwind Wheat – ABBC’s take on a Belgian Wit utilizing chamomile as a substitute for bitter orange peel and a more balanced fermentation profile than other commercial varieties. Over 6# of chamomile, 4# of coriander, and a touch of lavender and lemongrass went in to this beer. We roasted the coriander prior to using it to bring out the oils, which gives it a big orange citrus flavor, with a hint of lavender and lemongrass in the aroma. A very delicate beer that intensifies in flavor as it warms. $5.50 5.6% ABV, 19 IBUs
- Morning Star Session IPA – Named in honor of the Morning Star Wildlife Rehabilitation Center, to whom 5% of profits are donated, this IPA is smooth and easy to drink with just the right amount of bitter kick at the end. generous dry hop additions of Centennial and Mosaic hops give this brew a uniquely vibrant, citrus-melon aroma. Enjoy! $5.50 4.7% ABV, 31.7 IBUs
Bentonville Brewing Co., Bentonville
- City Slicker Amber Ale – Well balanced ale, neither too hoppy nor too sweet. Flavors worth noting are caramel, nutty, biscuit, and hint of raisin. Water profile has been custom tailored to enhance maltiness. 5.4% ABV, 20 IBU
- Naked Porter – Slightly sweet, woody, chocolaty, flavor with a hint of honey. Dark roasted wheat is used in this recipe to compliment a classic hop profile. Flaked wheat is added for mouth-feel. 6.6% ABV, 24 IBU
- Homewrecker India Pale Ale – A beer for the hop lover’s. With Citra dominating aromas and a great head retention, this brew is sure to please. We wanted to keep some of the sweet honey flavors and not dry it out completely like the norm. The hop taste comes on the front end and leaves you with a crisp, clean finish. 7% ABV, 80 IBU
- West Fork Witbier – This beer was brewed with orange peel and coriander to compliment and enhance its refreshing wheat foundation. The appearance is golden and hazy, classic of the variety. It’s refreshing, light flavor makes it a great option for those who claim to not like beer. 5.2% ABV, 15 IBU
- N.W.A.P.A. – Northwest Arkansas Pale Ale. This pale ale is classic to its style, in recipe and appearance. More on the dry side, but with a hint of sweetness, the traditional brew was dry hopped to enhance the aroma. You’re welcome! 5.1% ABV, 35 IBU
Seasonal and Limited Releases:
- Roundabout Chocolate Milk Stout – This lovely dark beer is brewed with milk sugar to add a smoothness and body and then fermented with Uganda cocoa nibs locally sourced from our friends at Hello Cocoa in Fayetteville.
- Salted Cherry Sour – This beer was brewed with all of our favorite things about summer in mind; warm weather, fruity and fresh flavors, and crisp, cold beverages. The Salted Cherry Sour is our own take on a gose and our first (of hopefully many) sour brews. The slight saltiness combined with the sweetness from tart cherries helps make this 4.2% ABV sour very sessionable. 4.2% ABV, 8 IBU
- Rugburn Double IPA – Amarillo hops, the start of the show, lend a distinct orange marmalade character to this beer. Clocking in at 10.2% ABV and boasting 100 IBUs, this is not a beer to take lightly. Knee pads recommended. 10.2% ABV, 100 IBU
Bike Rack Brewing Company, Bentonville
- Urban Trail Golden Ale – This crisp, refreshing beer is our lightest-bodied selection. The low hop profile and wheat malt make this a perfect introduction to craft beer. 16 IBUs, 5% ABV
- Rusty Tricycle Amber Ale – With hints of toasted caramel, this ale is light and simple, but very malty. It has a slight floral hop profile and is smooth & easy-drinking. Great for any time of year! 21 IBUs, 6% ABV
- F.A.S.T. Session IPA – This is a West Coast Style Session IPA which means, very hop forward and dry. This well balanced IPA is not too bitter, but with Cascade, Amarillo and Citra hops, it is definitely for the hop lover! 60 IBUs, 5% ABV
- Faster Double IPA – Darker and maltier than our Session IPA, this hoptastic beer is still well-balanced and very smooth. Cascade, Columbus and Galaxy hops make this beer the perfect choice for hopheads. 85 IBUs, 8% ABV
- Angus Chute American Stout – In this medium bodied Stout, we use chocolate, roasted and black malts, which give a slight coffee flavor. Brewed with Chinook and Cascade hops, this beer’s well balanced hop profile and smooth finish are sure to warm you up in cold weather! 45 IBUs, 7% ABV
Black Apple Crossing, Springdale
- NEW! Cardinal Kiss – a hibiscus infused cider featuring a semi-sweet balance of fresh citrus, berry, and floral notes complemented by its brilliant red hue.
- NEW! Lemon deGrasse – This light bodied, well balanced cider is made with Lemongrass which provides refreshing citrus notes in a semi sweet/tart blend of Michigan and Ozark apples.
- Cranny-Smith Cider – Combines tart, all natural cranberry flavors with our traditional-style hard cider. Pucker up for a sweet and sour burst of flavor!
- 1904 – A well missed cider is back!
- CCR – Coffee Cider Reserve – Made with Onyx coffee and Ozark apples
- Spice of Life – featuring 100% Ozark Gala apples
Bricktown Brewery, Ft. Smith
- 46 Star Oklahoma Amber Ale – A light bodied, American amber ale, this brew has a little malt in the middle and finishes clean with a smooth yet crisp aftertaste.
- Old King Kolsch – Medium bodied like an Ale, with the crisp, clean finish of a Lager. Nugget and Cascade hops give this Kölsch a slightly assertive flavor. The perfect balance of malts and hops allows neither to overpower the other.
- Single String Stout – A traditional Sweet Stout. Using dark or “black” roasted malts and unfermented lactose sugars, this beer has a fully roasted flavor with hints of chocolate and coffee with a rich, creamy body. Our staff favorite.
- Remington Red Ale – A balanced ale with a deep red hue, the Red features a smooth toasted malt flavor with a light fruitiness.
- Mille McFadden Red Rye Ale – This deep Red Ale is brewed with toasted rye malt, a flavorful and hearty grain, providing a signature and distinctively earthy characteristic. Seasoned and dryhopped, with a slightly fruity, yet nutty finish.
- Bricktown Brown – This American Brown Ale is chocolate brown in color and brewed with pale and caramel malts. This lends to creamy texture and body, but adding just enough hops keeps this smooth, nutty brown from becoming too sweet.
- Three Guardsmen – This Session IPA is tuned perfectly to provide the hops bitterness explosion that IPA fans seek without a bitter aftertaste that can often linger on the palate. It is quickly becoming a house favorite.
- Three Dog Light
Columbus House Brewery, Fayetteville
- NEW! Piles of Miles – New England IPA – 5.4% ABV – We brewed this beer in honor of the 40th annual Joe Martin Stage Race (a classic Fayetteville event)! The late Joe Martin was keen on what was cool before it was cool, which inspired us to bring the New England IPA to NWA! This hazy or “juicy” IPA should be opaque, with an intense fruity and citrusy aroma. The flavor should be only mildly bitter with a unique juice hop flavor.
- Kabamba Coffee Stout – 6.0% ABV – This coffee stout begins with an enticing aroma and rush of coffee provided by organic Ethiopian grown and delicately roasted coffee beans from local roaster Scott “Scuzzy” Smith. As the coffee flavor fades away the roasty chocolate an robust flavors of a classic stout are revealed. This beer finishes smooth leaving you craving another sip of the pitch black beer.
- Yellow Card Golden Ale – Yellow card is a light and refreshing beer. This golden ale is filtered, giving way to a clear, rich golden hue. This beer is nicely balanced and smooth. It is slightly sweet with subtle hints of caramel. Saaz hops lend a very delicate hop fragrance, and Tettnanger hops leave a subtle bitterness. This is a great session beer year round! 5.8% ABV
- Nutty Runner Brown Ale – If you’re looking for something in the not-so-heavy department, but you still want some flavor, then look no further! A personal favorite of the Columbus House brewers, this traditional nut brown ale is slightly roasty, but not overpowering. The chocolate malt flavor gives way to a smooth finish and a lingering nutty flavor and aroma. (For those with nut allergies, don’t worry! We don’t actually use any nuts or nut products). 5.6% ABV
- Weekend Warrior IPA – Even seasoned hop heads will be taken by surprise when they drink this IPA! The malt and yeast characteristics are subtle, allowing the hops to do their thing! We add hops continuously from before the boil starts until right when it ends to give every hop taste possible! First wort Warrior hop additional give each sip a lingering hoppy bite, while mid and late boil Columbus additions provide a bright, resinous flavor and aroma. 6.4% ABV
- Spottie Ottie Oatmeal Stout – If you like your stouts to be bold, dark and complex, then you’ll love this one! Spottie Ottie has tons of body and mouthfeel. Each sip starts with surprising sweetness, which quickly gives way to coffee and chocolate malt flavors. The flavors blend perfectly to make a beer that’s surprisingly drinkable at 7.2% ABV. No rough edges here! Just smooth suds. 7.2% ABV
Core Brewing Co., Downtown Springdale, Har-Ber Pub Springdale, Rogers, Ft. Smith, Fayetteville, NWA Regional Airport
- Brae Scotch – caramel sweetness with intense malt flavors balanced with only a hint of English Hops. This winter warmer is perfect on those chilly nights when you desire a sipping brew. 7 different malts contribute to our “Wee” Heavy’s complex malt character, including floor malted Maris Otter, Crystal, Aromatic, Peat, and a touch of roasted malts.
- Behemoth Pilsner – Behemoth is our Bohemian-Style Pilsner. It has a crisp, clean taste with a premium hop and malt presence. This beer turns back the clock and represents how a true pilsner should taste. Say good-by to other modern, bland brews and welcome the Behemoth. 5.0 ABV, 17 IBU
- Leg Hound Lager – Leg Hound was the name voted on by our Facebook fans. Leg Hound is our award-winning Oktoberfest-style beer and is by far our most popular. High demand allows us to brew this malty favorite year round. The German Pilsner, Munich and Caramunich malts provide a smooth taste with a hint of caramel. 5.5% ABV, 14 IBU
- Arkansas Red – A tailgating must have! This brew is an easy-drinking favorite when getting ready for the big game. Made with premium malt, rye, hops and Ozark mountain water. A worthy brew to fill your cooler! 5.2% ABV, 16 IBU
- ESB – In one word, premium. This is Jesse’s favorite style and he has been brewing this style for over 20 years. We use premium floor-malted English Barley, Crystal malt, 5 hop varieties, and a yeast that produces a clean finish. If you are looking for a first-class English ale, look no further than Core ESB. 6.0% ABV, 31 IBU
- Easy Livin’ IPA – At less than 5% Alcohol by Volume, Easy Livin’ is an IPA that you can enjoy glass after glass. It has a huge nose with aromas of tropical fruit and pine. The mouthfeel is light and refreshing. Whether or not you are relaxing on the porch or by the fire, Easy Livin’ makes a fine companion. 4.8% ABV, 23 IBU
- Hilltop IPA – Our Hilltop IPA is a local favorite in Northwest Arkansas. Hilltop is packed full of American Hop Flavors and a clean malty sweetness. We dry hop this ale with a large amout of American Hops so you will not forget it. Hilltop IPA is a perfect friend while relaxing and taking in the view. 6.3% ABV, 54 IBU
- Oatmeal Stout – A traditional style Oatmeal Stout that features a smooth, velvety texture accompanied by a rich roastiness. The finish is clean with a hint of sweetness. If you are looking for a premium stout, then look no further than a Core Oatmeal Stout. 6.0% ABV, 31 IBU
- Barney’s Imperial Red – Our award-winning BIG IPA highlights over 100 IBU’s and 9.5% Alcohol by Volume. This ale features an intense hop aroma and taste and is balanced with a 7-grain malt bill. Although this is a big ale, it is very drinkable brew that looks beautiful in a pint glass. Available year-round in our Pride Series. 9.5% ABV, 114 IBU
Fort Smith Brewing Company, Fort Smith
- Darby’s IPA – Produced in honor of Fort Smith’s very own William O. Darby the founder of Darby’s Rangers aka the US Army Rangers
- Miss Laura’s Lager – Completely conspicuous name with no relation to anything in Fort Smith.
- Kumquat Hefeweizen – A delicious and delectable beer from Arkansas’ very own Kumquats.
- Blueray Blueberry Ale – Just one more to showcase the diversity in Arkansas produce and its ability to create phenomenal beer.
- Captain’s Coffee Porter – Produced with fresh roasted coffee beans from Eureka Springs with warm, caramel undertones.
Fossil Cove Brewing Company, Fayetteville
- Oud Bruin – 4.9% ABV, 25 IBU
- Danktastic – 8.1% ABV, 85 IBU
- O.D.B. – 9.1% ABV, 55 IBU
- Wine Barrel Aged Chocolate Stout – Stout aged in red wine barrels with cacao nibs added, featuring @kyyachocolate
- Birch Ave. Blonde – 4.7% ABV, 8 IBU
- Paleo Ale – American Pale Ale brewed with Cascade, Galena and CTZ hops. 5.5% ABV, 35 IBU
- La Brea Brown – Belgian Style Brown Ale brewed with coriander. 6.0% ABV, 18 IBU
- IPA #3 – 6.0% ABV, 75 IBU
- T-Rex – 8.0% ABV, 28 IBU
- Oatty Stout – 6.9% ABV, 25 IBU
- Hoppy Wheat – 5.5% ABV, 50 IBU
- Barleywine – 9.0% ABV, 40 IBU
Foster’s Pint & Plate, Rogers
- Foster’s Pint and Plate Shindig – A refreshing wheat beer that favors hoppy notes over yeast character. 5.0% ABV, 15 IBU.
- Foster’s Pint and Plate Arkansas Blonde – An approachable, malt-oriented American beer that is well-balanced and great for easy-drinking.
- Foster’s Pint And Plate Strong Ale – A strong ale with full malt and hop flavors and distinct bitterness. 7.1% ABV 25 IBU
- Foster’s Pint And Plate IPA – A bitter, moderately strong American pale ale that uses its clean, supporting malt to showcase its hop character. 6.4% ABV 61 IBU
- Foster’s Pint And Plate Chocolate Ghost – A malty beer that uses its hop flavor to complement and enhance its chocolate and caramel characters. 6.8% ABV 27 IBU
- Foster’s Pint And Plate Harvest Roast – A dark, malt-focused session ale with a wide range of dark malt and sugar expression. Dark Mild 5.3% ABV
- Foster’s Pint And Plate Red Ale – A moderate, hoppy beer with a distinct caramel malty flavor. 6.3% ABV 27 IBU
New Province Brewing Company, Rogers
- Veritas – Belgian Quadruple, flavors of plum, dark cherries & bubble gum; 11.2% ABV Trappist Ale
- Civilian Pale Ale – Grapefruit, citrus and floral notes, finishes crisp with a spicy bite that keeps you coming back. 5.0% ABV, 35 IBU
- Philosopher IPA – Tropical fruit, lemon peel & floral bouquet. A West Coast style IPA late & dry hopped for big flavor & aroma. 6.5% ABV, 70 IBU
- Migrant Belgian Dubbel – Plum, raisin, caramel, chocolate & a subtle roast character. A dark yet very drinkable beer, well balanced and light bodied. 7.0 ABV, 25 IBU
- Yeoman Porter – Chocolate, toffee, caramel & roasted coffee. A sessionable ale brewed to satisfy after a hard day’s work. 4.8% ABV, 28 IBU
Ozark Beer Company, Rogers
- Onyx Coffee Stout – A collaboration with Onyx Coffee Lab. Cream stout base with Guatemalan French roast coffee added. 5.3% ABV
- Cream Stout – A perfect beer for the cooler weather. Full bodied and accessible. Notes of dark chocolate, coffee and caramel with a roasty finish. Bitterness: low. Suggested pairings: ribs, barbecue, cured meats, chocolate cake, vanilla, dried frult. 5.3% ABV
- Belgian Style Golden Strong – A traditional Belgian Golden made with pilsen malt and noble hops. Aromas of light spice, apples and pears. Bitterness: moderate. Suggested pairings: spicy cajun, crab cakes, seafood, goat cheese. 7% ABV
- India Pale Ale – A lower alcohol classic American style IPA. Notes of pineapple, mango, and pine. All hops were sourced from a single farm in Oregon. Bitterness high/clean. Suggested pairings: spicy foods, blue/gorgonzola cheese, carrot cake. 5.5% ABV
- American Pale Ale – A light bodied session beer brewed with rye for a dry finish. Notes of grapefruit and cut grass. Bitterness: medium/clean. Suggested pairings: burgers, chicken, blackened/fried fish, salads, cheddar cheese. 4.3% ABV
- Claire – A Dry Hopped light-bodied Farmhouse Ale brewed with a Belgian yeast strain and hopped with the German Hop, Hüll Melon. 5.35% ABV
Saddlebock Brewery, Springdale
- Bock – Dark Munich grains are decoction brewed to release all of the malty flavor. Saddlebock Bock is characterized by a dark, rich color and full malty flavor balanced with just a touch of sweetness. Flavor: Sweet and malty. 6.3% ABV, 29 IBU
- Blueberry Tart – A unique, slightly tart wheat beer, with the light and fruity flavor of blueberries. This easy drinking beer has become a favorite at the Brewery. Flavor: Tart with a blueberry bit. 5.0% ABV, 19 IBU
- Dirty Blonde – Brewed in the traditional German Kolsch style, using an ale yeast, but fermented like a lager. The cold temperature during fermentation gives this beer a refreshing dry quality, while the ale yeast contributes complex fruity flavor and break-like aroma not normally found in a lager. Flavor: Crisp and refreshing, with a light malt flavor. 5.0% ABV, 14 IBU
- Irish Red Ale – A balanced beer made with kilned malts and roasted barley to give it a distinctive reddish color. It is an easy drinking beer, with the sweet, malty notes balanced with a medium hop characteristic. Flavor: Slightly sweet and lightly hopped. 5.0% ABV, 23 IBU
- Lost Bridge Smoke – Made with smoked grain from Baumberg, Germany. This imbues a smoky character into the taste of the beer. Flavor: Bacon, ribs or any other products that have been in the smoker. 5.0% ABV, 13 IBU
- Light of the Ozarks – Hopped and lagered for a flavor any light beer drinker will enjoy. Flavor: Light and refreshing. This beer quickly converts commercial light beer drinkers to craft beer. 4.6% ABV, 23 IBU
- Chocolate Stout – The lovely dark color and creamy mouth feel of stout, with the addition of delicious chocolate notes. The source of the chocolate flavor is organic cacao nibs, added during the brew process. Flavor: Creamy chocolate. 7.2% ABV
- Java Stout – Starts with Saddlebock Stout, then adds French Roast coffee during brew process. The result is a balanced coffee note blended with the creamy flavor of Saddlebock Stout. Flavor: Coffee. 7.0% ABV, 52 IBU
- Hefeweizen – A Bavarian style of wheat beer is pale and cloudy. It is kegged and served unfiltered so the yeast used during fermentation is still present. The yeast contributes unique fruit and spice notes to the aroma and flavor of this complex beer. Flavor: Easy to drink, with unique fruit and spice notes. 5.0% ABV, 8 IBU
- Pale Ale – Embodies the best of British and American brewing traditions. From its rich golden color to its deliciously malty flavor, with a distinctive floral hops note, this is a pleasant and understated beer that is the perfect compliment to your favorite foods – and the perfect beer to enjoy year round. Flavor: Delicious malty flavor, with a distinctive floral hops note. 5.0% ABV, 19 IBU
- Dunkleweiz – Rich, dark malt is what gives Saddlebock Dunkelweiz its dark color and robust flavor. This is a beer lover’s beer. Flavorful, but never bitter. Flavor: Complex and satisfying, with just a hint of caramel. 5.0% ABV, 8 IBU
- IPA – With a lovely golden to amber color, Saddlebock IPA has a distinctive hoppy aroma (with faint cedar notes). Hops – namely Citra and Summit Hops – also characterizes the flavor, which is balanced with just a hint of malty sweetness. Flavor: Fresh-tasting crisp and refreshing flavors, with big hops notes. The big finish you expect from the finest IPAs. 7.0% ABV, 83 IBU
- Arkansas Farmhouse – Made with organic Arkansas rice and grit that is milled locally at War Eagle Mill. A hops and farmhouse lover’s favorite. 9.2% ABV, 82 IBU
- Fayettechill Farmhouse – A collaboration beer with the local lifestyle and clothing brand. This ale is a cousin of our Arkansas Farmhouse ale, but with darker roasted grains, and a lower level of hops. Flavor: Distinctive full-flavored beer with a rich, dark color. 7.75% ABV, 68 IBU
- Imperial IPA – True to style, with high hop bitterness, flavor and aroma. Alcohol content is higher and notably evident with a medium-high to full body. Flavor: Hoppy! The Amarillo (VGXP01) hops give it a refreshing hoppy flavor. 10.0% ABV, 100 IBU
- Session IPA – A distinctive hoppy aroma. Made with the second runnning from the Imperial IPA, this IPA has every aspect of the Imperial IPA, but with less than half the ABV. Flavor: Fresh-tasting crisp and refreshing flavor, with big hops notes. 4.7% ABV, 83 IBU
West Mountain Brewery, Fayetteville
- NEW! Coffee Brown
- NEW! Honey Mild
- NEW! Double Wheat IPA
- NEW! IPA
- NEW! Dry Hopped Porter
- NEW! Blonder
- Blonde Ale
- Brown Ale